- Expert witness
- Program/project design
- Program/project recovery
- Project Governance
- PMO - set up
- Program/project audits and health checks
- Organisational program/project maturity assessments
QTC Training & Education
- Program/Project Management Corporate Workshops
- Project management competence assessments
- Training calendar
- Discussion papers
- Student Handbook
- AIPM Assessments
Organisational Program/Project Maturity Assessments
There are several reasons you should engage QTC for your organisational project management maturity assessment. QTC utilises the two best-known and reputable project management maturity assessment processes:
- P3M3, Portfolio, Programme & Project Management Maturity Model, that has been developed by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in the UK to support its Gateway, MSP and PRINCE2 methodologies.
- The Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3®) that was developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to assist organisations to improve their capabilities for managing projects, programs and portfolios, leading to business improvement.
We will work with you to scope and tailor your organisation’s maturity assessment to meet your organisation’s unique needs. During the assessment, we will conduct interviews and review your existing portfolio, program, and project management processes, procedures, and guidelines. We will then analyse the data and prepare and deliver a detailed report of our findings according to OPM3 or P3M3 Best Practices. QTC will work with you, to assist in the setting up of: processes, procedures and guidelines, to quickly and effectively implement any key areas of improvement highlighted by the maturity assessment.
Download our Sample Report.
Contact us now.
We have personnel in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney; also servicing: Adelaide, Hobart, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.