QTC Training & Education
- Program/Project Management Corporate Workshops
- Training calendar
- Discussion papers
- Student Handbook
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
What is recognition?
Recognition including recognition of prior learning (RPL), is a process for giving candidates credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained through working and learning. It can be gained at any stage of their lives, through formal and informal learning, in Australia or overseas, through work or other activities such as volunteering.
- You can attain a formal nationally recognised qualification in a shorter period of time and at a significantly lower cost.
- Your career and education options may be increased through formally recognised skills and knowledge.
- You do not have to repeat or waste time learning what you already know.
- You can finally get that ‘piece of paper’ that says you are skilled without having to attend class.
- There may be opportunities for you to get into a university course if you are recognised for 100% of a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification.
Contact us now.
We have personnel in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney; also servicing: Adelaide, Hobart, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.