- Expert witness
- Program/project design
- Program/project recovery
- Project Governance
- PMO - set up
- Program/project audits and health checks
- Organisational program/project maturity assessments
QTC Training & Education
- Program/Project Management Corporate Workshops
- Project management competence assessments
- Training calendar
- Discussion papers
- Student Handbook
- AIPM Assessments
Program and Project Corporate Workshops
QTC’s training is available across Australia. Companies are realising the huge advantage gained from having PM staff professionally trained, qualified and accredited, and are incorporating our training and courses as a major part of their professional development and staff retention strategy. Delivered by highly experienced practitioners, our courses are designed to equip your staffs with the project management knowledge and tools they need to perform their jobs effectively.
Our courses include:
- Foundations of Project Management (2 days);
- Project Management Fundamentals/Cert IV (3 days);
- Project Management Essentials (5 days);
- Program Management Training and
- Contract Management (1 day)
In addition our Cert IV and Diploma of Project Management are endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM).
We are increasingly being cited as the ‘Preferred Provider’ of Project Management related education and training services across Australia and increasingly Australasia. All these QTC courses qualify for CPD points for AIPM and PDU’s for PMI.
Contact us now.
We have personnel in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney; also servicing: Adelaide, Hobart, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.