- Expert witness
- Program/project design
- Program/project recovery
- Project Governance
- PMO - set up
- Program/project audits and health checks
- Organisational program/project maturity assessments
QTC Training & Education
- Program/Project Management Corporate Workshops
- Project management competence assessments
- Training calendar
- Discussion papers
- Student Handbook
- AIPM Assessments
Online PMP training
QTC is proud to offer this course in conjunction with our partners: 20|20 business insight.
This course has been fully accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and covers the content required to approach either the CAPM® or the PMP® level exams. The course is designed to give exposure to best practice project management and a full understanding of the knowledge areas and process groups defined in the PMI’s Body of Knowledge®.
Sample module here (login details: QTCCONSULTING & QTCCONSULTING )
- On completion of this course participants will have attained an overall ‘Intermediate’ Competence Level in Project Management.
- At overall competence Level 2: Intermediate Application participants completing this course will be able to:
- Navigate the PMI Body of Knowledge and perceive the distinction between knowledge areas and process groups.
- Recognize the inputs and outputs associated with each of the PMI processes.
- Plan for and manage the Project Stakeholder Management process.
- Define and manage Project Scope effectively.
- Produce estimates and develop a schedule to properly undertake Project Time Management.
- Create a budget and measure performance to implement Project Cost Management.
- Successfully identify and manage Risks and issues.
- Understand Project Quality Management.
- Provide effective and appropriate Communication within Project Management.
- Understand Project Procurement Management.
- Make use of the principles of Human Resource management to implement leadership and teamwork.
- Evaluate the contexts and environments in which projects can be delivered.
- Understand governance of project management and the use of structured methodologies.
Contact us now.
Online course cost $1,295 (includes GST) - does not include the exam (study at your own pace and in your own time). The sitting of the exam needs to be organised through PMI, www.pmi.org or your local PMI chapter should be able to assist you with exams dates.
|Requirements – Category 1 - (Hold a baccalaureate degree or equivalent - the subject does not matter)||PMP|
|Experience 'directing and leading' project teams||4,500 Hrs|
|Number of unique months of non-overlapping project management experience||36 Months|
|Allowable timeframe for accumulating experience, prior to date of application||3 to 8 years|
|Formal, project management specific training contact hours (prior to application)||35 Hrs|
|Requirements – Category 2 - (Hold a high school diploma or equivalent)||PMP|
|Experience 'directing and leading' project teams||7,500 Hrs|
|Number of unique months of non-overlapping project management experience||60 Months|
|Allowable timeframe for accumulating experience, prior to date of application||5 to 8 years|
|Formal project management specific training contact hours (prior to application)||35 Hrs|